Video marketing is the process of using videos to promote your products, services, or websites. You’ve probably heard of the world’s largest video website, YouTube. Online videos are HOT and are great for establishing expert status in your niche as well as connecting with your local customers.
Online video is steadily becoming the next biggest thing in Internet Marketing – if it isn’t already. The same thing happened with TV commercials back in the day! However, TV commercials are no where near as effective as online marketing methods anymore.
Here are 5 main benefits of online videos:
- Help You Develop Expert Status
- Help You Engage Website Visitors & Increases Conversions
- Help You Increase Website Traffic
- They Run on 24/7 on Auto-pilot
- They Set You Apart from Your Competitors
Everyone is online… and most people spend a LOT of time watching videos while surfing the web.
In fact, approximately 50% of people who watch an online video will take action… whether it is to download a free report, click on your website link, subscribe to your newsletter, or whatever you want them to do. Because of this, video marketing will help increase traffic to your website so you should get amazing results by combining the both them together. If you don’t have a website, do not worry… you can still utilize the power of online videos on increase business. But get this… Did you also know that approximately 12% of people who visit a website with videos will end up buying from that site?
Video marketing offers a variety of creative options, including the option of teaching with slides of information being shown while a narrator speaks; pictures that give a great visual being presented to music or an actual video clip that has been produced. In fact you can even do a combination of these types.
Video marketing allows you to:
- give a tour of your facilities
- demonstrate product / services
- instruct on the use of your products
- solving common problems
- show amazing before and after images
- give webinars
- share testimonials
- show company overviews
- share expert articles
- deal with questions
- present the company owner in an interview
There are endless uses for video marketing.
Because of the visual interest factor, it is useful both onsite and offsite to meet a variety of marketing needs.
- Use to grab the attention of visitors and have them “stick around” your site
- Many lazy visitors would rather watch a short video than read a lot of text
- Use it to brand yourself
- Use it to build trust
- Use it to inform or educate visitors
- Use it offsite to grab searchers and redirect them to your site or phone number
- Use it to get rankings for multiple keywords or for rankings in suburbs of major metropolitan areas
- Use it to spice up external landing pages and Web 2.0 properties
- Get your business in multiple places
Creating quality video is not a complicated process, but it does require time and some knowledge and that is where we can help.
Other Benefits to Video Marketing
Did you know that there is also a way to use video to promote your website and improve search engine rankings?
Just consider this – YouTube is now the 4th largest Search Engine. Yes, people are turning to YouTube to learn how to do some task or review a product or service. It therefore stands to reason that if you have a video in YouTube which is properly set up you can get found and get clients through simple videos.
Starting with videos, created either by you or us, we optimize the videos for maximum effect and upload them to video sites.
With the search engines placing high importance to video these can often get page 1 rankings.