Your Customers Are Mobile! are you ready?
Ever tried to visit your own website from a smartphone? With more people searching on the web from their mobile devices than desktop computers, it’s never been more important to ensure your website represents your business professionally when it matters most.
Many websites are built using Flash, others are hard to navigate on a small screen, and some take a while to load. In serious cases, websites may not load at all.
If you’re not mobile, you’re missing out.
I Need a Mobile Site - tell me more
Smartphones have become an integral part of people’s daily lives. Now more than ever, consumers regularly use their phones to seek and act on local information.
Not only that, but….
- Most people can’t live comfortably without them. Studies show that most mobile device users keep their phones within arm’s reach over 90 percent of waking hours.
- Approximately 30% of U.S. mobile phone users have a smartphone, and that number is expected to grow to approximately 43% by 2015, according to eMarketer.
- Americans are spending an average of three hours per day on the Internet from their mobile devices.
Are you starting to see why mobile marketing is one of the most powerful ways to connect with your local prospects and customers?
Mobilizing your business is no longer an option – it’s MANDATORY.
The key aspects of mobile marketing today are:
- Mobile-friendly websites
- QR Codes
- SMS text message marketing
- … but rest assured, it’s going to change, with marketing techniques such as Bluetooth Proximity Marketing and more.
So if you’re not ready or inclined to keep up to-date with the ever changing horizon of smartphones and mobile marketing – call us and let us manage it for you.